Speed up your web development with the Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard built for Laravel Framework 5.5 and up.
If you don't already have an Apache local environment with PHP and MySQL, use one of the following links:
- Windows: https://updivision.com/blog/post/beginner-s-guide-to-setting-up-your-local-development-environment-on-windows
- Linux: https://howtoubuntu.org/how-to-install-lamp-on-ubuntu
- Mac: https://howtoubuntu.org/how-to-install-lamp-on-ubuntu
- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Copy and paste material-dashbaord-master folder in your projects folder. Rename the folder to your project's name
- In your terminal run
.envand updated the configurations (mainly the database configuration)
- In your terminal run
php artisan key:generate
php artisan migrate --seedto create the database tables and seed the roles and users tables
php artisan storage:linkto create the storage symlink (if you are using Vagrant with Homestead for development, remember to ssh into your virtual machine and run the command from there).
To start testing the Pro theme, register as a user or log in using one of the default users:
- admin type - [email protected] with the password secret
- creator type - [email protected] with the password secret
- member type - [email protected] with the password secret
Make sure to run the migrations and seeders for the above credentials to be available.
In addition to the features included in the free preset, the Pro theme also has a role management example with an updated user management, as well as tag management, category management and item management examples. All the necessary files (controllers, requests, views) are installed out of the box and all the needed routes are added to
routes/web.php. Keep in mind that all the features can be viewed once you log in using the credentials provided above or by registering your own user.
Each role has a different privilege level and can perform a certain number of actions according to this level.
A member type user can log in, update his profile and view a list of added items.
A creator type user can log in, update his profile and perform actions on categories, tags and items.
A admin type user can log in, update his profile and perform actions on categories, tags, items, roles and users
You can access the dashboard either by using the "Dashboards/Dashboard" link in the left sidebar or by adding /home in the URL.